Do you know about Ayurveda? Ayurveda is a Sanskrit term combination of two words ‘Ayu’ and ‘Veda’. The Ayu means “life” and the Veda means “knowledge” or “science,” together, the word means “science of life.” This method is an ancient medical science which helps to provide relief and peace into the soul, mind and body.
This ancient science does not only helpful in preventing numerous health issues, it is also useful for leading a long disease-free, happy and healthy life. To use natural plants and herbs as the source for creating its medicines, it is mounting popularity among modern scholars of medical science all across the world. With this, the interest and enthusiasm of inquisitiveness have aroused among youngsters to learn more about Ayurvedic concepts. Nowadays, youngsters are aware of the various benefits of Ayurveda treatments so that they also prefer to go with this option.
Ayurveda is a holistic medicine method from India that utilizes a constitutional form. The goal of Ayurveda is to give guidance regarding lifestyle, health and food so that every person can stay healthy and happy. It is such a wonderful thing and can do wonders for your entire health.
There are various aspects of Ayurveda:
- Everything in this method is validated by inquiry, observation, knowledge and direct examination derived from the ancient books.
- The recommendations of Ayurveda will often be different for every individual regarding which lifestyle and which foods they should pursue in order to be stay healthy.
- According to Ayurveda that there are some different energetic forces that influence the nature of every human being. These forces are known as Tridoshas.
- Since Ayurveda has a powerful connection between the body, soul and the mind, a large amount of information is available in the Ayurveda regarding this relationship.
Ayurveda Treatments for Youngsters:
Ayurveda treatments can be great described as the treatment for all youngsters. Ayurvedic medicines are actually made from natural herbs and plants and completely free from side-effects. Its treatment basically depends on the concepts of enlightenment that could only be gained by those with great physical and mental health. Ayurveda uses different forms of treatments for youngsters for several kinds of health issues.
- Vasthi: Herbal oils or herbal extracts are applied through the rectum daily for 5-25 days. This treatment is meant for paralysis, hemiplegia, arthritis, numbness, gastric, frequent constipation and Rheumatism.
- Sirovasthi: In this process, specific lukewarm herbal oils are poured into the cap fitted on the head and kept it for about 15-60 minutes per day according to the condition of the patients. This treatment is for loss of tactile sensation, facial paralysis, dryness of mouth, throat and nostrils, chronic headache and other vatha related diseases.
- Udvarthanam: In this treatment, the body is massaged with certain herbal powder for about 30 minutes for 14-28 days. This treatment is for diseases like hemiplegia, paralysis, typical rheumatism and obesity.
- Abhyangam: Special kind of oil is used to massage the body in which strokes are given according to the condition of the patients for 45 minutes for 14 days. This treatment is for Obesity, Diabetic Gangrene, etc.
- Nasyam: Herbal juices and medicated oils are applied through nose for about 30 minutes for 7 to 14 days. This treatment is usually for treating headaches, mental disorders, paralysis and other skin diseases.
Note: Ayurveda (Sanskrit: आयुर्वेद Āyurveda , “life-knowledge”; English pronunciation /ˌaɪ.ərˈveɪdə/) or Ayurvedic medicine is a system of medicine with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. Globalized and modernized practices derived from Ayurvedic traditions are a type of alternative medicine. Source: Wikipedia